Strange ROI behavior and 1 button zooming issues

Nicholas Earl

Feb 27, 2015, 10:33:32 AM2/27/15
to pyqt...@googlegroups.com
I've noticed that some times the ROI rect box lags quite a bit. Also, it seems when selecting the top handle to resize, the boundary of the rectangle moves, but the handle stays in the same place (see image). Also, when in 1-button mouse mode, the zoom region does not follow the mouse when it the mouse mouse below the initial drag point. Tangentially: is it possible to "go back" after a 1-button region selection event?

Luke Campagnola

Mar 1, 2015, 5:08:56 PM3/1/15
to pyqt...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 10:33 AM, Nicholas Earl <nchl...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've noticed that some times the ROI rect box lags quite a bit. Also, it seems when selecting the top handle to resize, the boundary of the rectangle moves, but the handle stays in the same place (see image). Also, when in 1-button mouse mode, the zoom region does not follow the mouse when it the mouse mouse below the initial drag point.

Sorry, I don't quite understand what the problems are. It would be helpful if you write a simple example script that demonstrates the problems.

Tangentially: is it possible to "go back" after a 1-button region selection event?

The +/- keys should do this.