How plot 2 lists in PlotWIdget within flowchat after a CtrlNode?

Skip to the first unread message

João Felipe Alves da Cruz

22 Jan 2015, 12:25:4722/01/2015
to pyqt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying plot two nest list in PlotWidget connected to a control node with data in and out. The Node has a function (fourier transform) that generates these two lists.I need see both graphs same PlotWidget.
Any idea?

Thanks

João Felipe.

João Felipe Alves da Cruz

22 Jan 2015, 12:57:4822/01/2015
to pyqt...@googlegroups.com
I need that two plots occupy the same scene in same time with different colors.

João F.

Mathew Schwartz

27 Jan 2015, 20:04:5827/01/2015
to pyqt...@googlegroups.com
What is the problem with using addItem and changing the pen color for the different plots?

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 2:57 AM, João Felipe Alves da Cruz <alves...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need that two plots occupy the same scene in same time with different colors.

João F.

João Felipe Alves da Cruz

10 Feb 2015, 13:01:2610/02/2015
to pyqt...@googlegroups.com
I think that can't use addItem (or don't know how use) and change pen color, because have to modify inside node (PlotWidget) or function PlotWidget.

cordially

João F.