Bug Report on clearing legend items

Ecem sogancıoglu

Nov 8, 2015, 7:54:34 AM11/8/15
to pyqtgraph
Hello,

I have plotwidget and whenever I call refreshView function, It should clear the widget including the legend items so that I can plot some other thing.
(using just self.pw.clear does not work for legend items so I had to add the next line to clear the legend items!)

In Debian, when I run the following code, the plotwidget is cleared and the labels are cleared and I plot something new.

        self.pw=pg.PlotWidget(name='myplot')

       def refreshView():
            self.pw.clear()
            self.pw.getPlotItem().legend.items=[]
            # Plot smthng new!

But in Ubuntu, It does not clear the 'legend items'!! Whenever I plot something new, It add new legends to the old one so that get accumulated.

Is it a bug or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot for your helps,
Regards
Ecem