pyqtgraph not a package?

Mike Oliver

Nov 14, 2017, 1:12:58 AM11/14/17
to pyqtgraph
For some reason my pyqtgraph has ceased working for no apparent reason, with the error that it cant import pygraph.qt because pyqtgraph isnt a package.  I have reinstalled python, pyqt, and pyqtgraph with no luck.  Pyqtgraph examples do work, but only if I run them from the site-packages folder.  I'm guessing somewhere one of my path variables or environment variables has been wiped.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks

Mike Oliver

Nov 14, 2017, 1:17:09 AM11/14/17
to pyqtgraph
quick update, my sys.path does include the site-packages folder
I'm stumped.

Luke Campagnola

Nov 18, 2017, 5:34:53 PM11/18/17
to pyqt...@googlegroups.com
I've no idea, but can you verify that the old pyqtgraph files are really being removed before reinstalling?

michael.f...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2017, 1:59:56 PM11/20/17
to pyqtgraph
Hi there,

What operating system are you using e.g. debian, Ubuntu, Gentoo or Windows?

If you get a funny result like this in e.g. Ubuntu you could try your luck in Gentoo or even Windows etc or Mac OS...

I do this all the time and it seems to be helpful.

Cheers

MF