RemoteGraphicsView on OSX (Yosemite)

Ryan Hope

Dec 10, 2014, 12:23:10 PM12/10/14
to pyqt...@googlegroups.com
Trying use RemoteGraphicsView on OSX Yosemite but I get this error repeatedly:

SystemError: mmap: resizing not available--no mremap()

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyqtgraph/widgets/RemoteGraphicsView.py", line 197, in renderView

    self.shm.resize(size)

I am using pyqtgraph available in pypi.

Ryan Hope

Dec 10, 2014, 12:58:39 PM12/10/14
to pyqt...@googlegroups.com
Guess I could take a stab at rewriting this following this -> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3521303/is-there-really-no-mremap-in-darwin

Alex

Dec 16, 2015, 12:51:35 AM12/16/15
to pyqtgraph
I am stuck on the same error. Before embarking on rewriting RemoteGraphicsView I'd like to know if you managed to get a working copy already.

Nicolas Coquelle

Sep 1, 2016, 8:58:59 AM9/1/16
to pyqtgraph
Up ? Is anybody was able to use RemoteGraphicsView on OS X (El capitan) ??

Thanks a lot.
Best,

Nico.

Nicolas Coquelle

Sep 2, 2016, 8:05:54 AM9/2/16
to pyqtgraph
I apologize, the develop branch on github has fixed this problem on OSX.