Pyqtgraph with PyQt5

אילן הינדי

Jan 7, 2017, 10:45:38 AM1/7/17
to pyqtgraph
Hi,
I am new in pyqtgraph and before I am starting I would like to new the answers for the following question?
Is it possible to activate pyqtgraph which is in PyQt4 together with PyQt5 (for the reset of the application)
Is it possible to include pyqtgraph widgets  inside pyqt5 widgets
Is it possible to use the designer to create widgets that include pyqtgraph widgets inside PyQt5 widgets ?
Thanks,
Ilan

cardioninja

Jan 8, 2017, 10:19:50 AM1/8/17
to pyqtgraph
From my experience,

1) The latest pyqtgraph is mainly compatible with PyQt5. Put this line at the beginning of your file before importing to force PyQt5

import os
os.environ['PYQTGRAPH_QT_LIB'] = 'PyQt5'

There are a few bugs if you are using OpenGL on retina displays (HiDPI), but otherwise works very well.

Combining code referencing Qt4 to code referencing Qt5 though is not possible.

2) Yes.

3) No experience

BW

Cardioninja