Using GLViewWidget together with a plain QOpenGLWidget

kibo

Jan 1, 2017, 7:44:17 PM1/1/17
to pyqtgraph
Hi,

I have a QT5 app with an existing plain OpenGL widget (QOpenGLWidget) which does not currently use PyQTGraph. I'd like to add a second widget to alslo show a pyqtgraph GL plot (GLViewWidget). However even if I just create the Pyqtgraph GLViewWidget and do nothing with it, my original plain GL widget no longer works (doesn't get any paint events, and resizing the window no longer redraws any of the other widgets).

Is there something special I need to do to the original QOpenGLWidget that would prevent it being interfered with by the Pyqtgraph GL widget?

Many thanks.