Cross Line among multiple plotitems?

kun...@me.com

Aug 5, 2016, 10:25:56 AM8/5/16
to pyqtgraph

I have been working on a charting software by using pyqtgraph.

I want to add two cross lines that works for the main chart, as well as those indicators below.

It will act as below:

    a) a H Line among all these PlotItems, looks like only one Line.

    b) show a H line at where my cursor point are.

so, it look like there is a parent plotitem, and i create two lines there.

But it seams that PyQtGraph doesnot provide such function.

So, i was thinking that I can create two hidden lines in each of the PlotItems, and then change the visibility and position within the mouseevent accordingly.

The problem is that those PlotItems are created by the system with margins and paddings, which makes the lines broken and behavior weird.

Or, use QtWidgets/QtFrame/Qtbutton, makes them look like a line to get it done?

Can anyone help? Thanks!