How to pass QBrush object list to remote process ?

Sachin Singh

Apr 14, 2018, 5:04:51 AM4/14/18
to pyqtgraph

Hey! I'm trying to use RemoteGraphicsView to enhance the plotting performance. Since my application requires specific colour for each point.
So I'm simply trying to pass list of brushes. But facing following error.

TypeError: can't pickle QBrush objects

Here is few lines of code.
self.brushes = [mkBrush(c) for c in _colors]
        self.x = _x
        self.y = _y
self.p4.plot(x=self.x,y=self.y,pen=(None),symbolBrush=self.rnp.asarray(self.brushes),symbol='o',clear=False,_callSync='off')

Please help me out I'm really stuck on this for past few weeks.
I found somewhere that I should use proxy . But I don't know how to use it as I'm new to PyQtGraph.