How to get 2 or more LinearRegionItem to overlap each other

gone

Sep 7, 2016, 3:57:59 PM9/7/16
to pyqtgraph

I have added 2 LinearRegionItems to a pyqtgraph plot. When I move the boundary of 1 over the other, the boundary never overlaps the other.

I would like to know how to allow overlapping. This is a functionality that I need, where I am selecting different regions of the data plot to be used later on.

Vincent Le Saux

Sep 8, 2016, 3:16:25 PM9/8/16
to pyqtgraph
Could you be more specific and provide an image highlighting what you want to do?

gone

Sep 9, 2016, 10:24:22 AM9/9/16
to pyqtgraph
Sorry, there was a bug in my code which was handling the case where a part of one LinearRegionItem overlapped with another LinearRegionItem.

Now I see that one linearRegionItem can lie on top of another one.

Consider this solved

Vincent Le Saux

Sep 10, 2016, 5:04:48 AM9/10/16
to pyqtgraph