Export Plots from Widget not created in the GUI!

Akshay Verma

Sep 13, 2016, 9:11:30 AM9/13/16
to pyqtgraph
Hi,

I am plotting some graphs using GraphicsLayoutWidget which is used within a QStackedWidget. Plots are either single or multiple based on the type. I am exporting these Plots by accessing the widgets created for use in the stackedwidget.

I get proper graphs when use them in the GUI. But the exported images are not of consistent size. Single plots are exported properly but multiple graphs have very large text for labels and small graphs. What could be going wrong?

Regards,
Akshay