How use exportDialog from PyQt button press ?

Антон Ширяев

Dec 5, 2014, 7:47:02 AM12/5/14
to pyqt...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

When we start one from pyqtgraph example, for example "Basic Plotting", when we realise right click on plot we have context menu, when we click "Export..."  we have export dialog for our plot. There is oportunity to call export dialog for plot by pressing on some user intarface button ?

2014-12-05 22-44-48 Скриншот экрана.png

Younes Hassani Abdollahi

Jun 19, 2016, 2:48:23 PM6/19/16
to pyqtgraph
Hi
I've done it by calling trigger signal of item[0] of contextMenu, but this works after you have just right clicked on plot widget for just once.

the code is:

self.WdgPlot.plotItem.scene().contextMenu[0].trigger()

I'll appreciate if you can tell me why after on click this works fine.