pyqtgraph dashboard?

Zy Mao

Oct 12, 2017, 4:02:59 PM10/12/17
to pyqtgraph

Hey guys,

I just wonder if there is any dashboard template or function or document from pyqtgraph? Many visualization libraries like Plotly or matplotlib have public contents about how to use them to create a dashboard, but I cannot find any relevant contents from pyqtgraph in google or in its example code. ANY idea on that will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Zy

Sebastian Höfer

Oct 13, 2017, 8:13:46 AM10/13/17
to pyqtgraph
Hi Zy,

well ... a "dashboard" is a kinda fuzzy term. Are you looking for a way to put multiple visualizations on one screen?
In that case have a look at the examples included with pyqtgraph:  http://www.pyqtgraph.org/documentation/introduction.html#examples
Especially the "Basic plotting", "Dock widgets" and "GraphicsLayout" examples.

Cheers,
Sebastian