Examples squashed

Martin Craig

Jan 6, 2017, 6:07:18 AM1/6/17
to pyqtgraph
Hi I am seeing the problem described here:

I am on Windows 64-bit and I have found that the problem does not occur for pyqtgraph 0.9.7 and previously. It does occur with 0.9.8, and 0.10.0. I can't downgrade to the earlier package because I'm using APIs that are not in 0.9.7. It also does not occur with PyQt5, but it does occur with PySide and PyQt4.

I've installed Python using Anaconda, and pyqtgraph/pyside using pip. I found a previous reference to this problem on this group but this seemed to be caused by a faulty package which I'm not using. Did anyone ever get to the bottom of what the cause was?

Happy to provide other info if it will help,

Thanks for any suggestions!
Martin.

Luke Campagnola

Jan 13, 2017, 3:24:32 AM1/13/17
to pyqt...@googlegroups.com
If 0.9.7 really does work on your system, then you should be able to do a git bisect and nail down exactly where the issue appeared. I'd love to hear what that turns up..