Pip 1.5.3 deadline

Donald Stufft

Feb 16, 2014, 1:27:42 PM2/16/14
to pypa-dev
We're going to need to release pip 1.5.3 sometime early next week so that
there is time for Larry to cherry pick it into the rc2 branch of CPython 3.4.
I created a 1.5.3 milestone and added a few things to it. I'm going to be
working on fixing any issues tagged under that milestone. If there's anything
you think should get into 1.5.3 add it to the milestone and try to get it done
by tues or weds of next week.

We have a pretty hard deadline so anything that doesn't get done will not be
able to be part of 1.5.3.
Donald Stufft

signature.asc