New pip core developer: Pradyun Gedam

Paul Moore

Oct 5, 2017, 4:51:57 PM10/5/17
to pypa-dev
Many of you will have seen the work Pradyun has been doing on the pip
tracker recently. He's been doing a fantastic job, and as a result,
we've offered him core developer status - and I'm pleased to say that
he's accepted :-)

Welcome, Pradyun - thanks for all the work you've been doing, and
here's to plenty more ;-)

Paul

Xavier Fernandez

Oct 5, 2017, 4:56:04 PM10/5/17
to pypa-dev
Welcome Pradyun !

Glad to have you onboard :)

Chris Jerdonek

Oct 6, 2017, 3:09:15 AM10/6/17
to Xavier Fernandez, pypa-dev
Congrats, Pradyun! As a contributor to pip, I definitely appreciate all of Pradyun's efforts on the tracker, including his reviews, triaging, and general friendliness and helpfulness. :) Well-deserved!

--Chris

Donald Stufft

Oct 6, 2017, 4:00:56 PM10/6/17
to Paul Moore, pypa-dev
Welcome!

Pradyun Gedam

Oct 7, 2017, 2:15:32 PM10/7/17
to Paul Moore, Donald Stufft, Xavier Fernandez, pypa-dev
This feels pretty awesome! Thanks a lot for this! ^.^

Pradyun Gedam

Oct 7, 2017, 2:16:39 PM10/7/17
to Chris Jerdonek, pypa-dev
Thanks for the kind words Chris! :)

Jon Wayne Parrott

Oct 9, 2017, 12:23:38 PM10/9/17
to pypa-dev
Thank you for all of your work on both pip and the packaging docs. It's great to have you. :)