Parameter case

dan

Jan 17, 2014, 8:10:19 AM1/17/14
to py...@googlegroups.com
Although this is probably an ncSOS issue, I'm documenting it here for others.
Doing a collect with a "start" filter, PyOOS issues the POST parameter as eventTime, ncSOS throws an exception.
Changing it to eventtime resolves that issue.

dan

Jan 17, 2014, 8:10:52 AM1/17/14
to py...@googlegroups.com

dan

Jan 17, 2014, 10:57:35 AM1/17/14
to py...@googlegroups.com
Ok, here is another issue I've hit, it's in the OWS sos100.py, but I'm documenting it here.

in get_observation, the parameters are encoded via: data = urlencode(request)

ncSOS apparently does not like this and returns an exception.

I replaced the above with:
        data = ''
        for param in request:
          if(len(data)):
            data += '&'
          data += "%s=%s" % (param, request[param])
That seemed to work, but I've hit the PyOOS typo bug Dave was talking about: NameError: name 'DataReocrd' is not defined