During insert, I receive an error stating "Row 1 doesn't contain data for all columns"

Dustin Krueger

Aug 12, 2015, 10:46:20 AM8/12/15
to PyMySQL Users
I am using pymysql to insert csv into a table. It works great until I add a primary key that is set to auto increment. At that time I receive an error stating "Row 1 doesn't contain data for all columns" This same command works just fine if I run it on mysql CLI. Hoping someone can tell me how to remove these errors and/or suppress them.

The full error message is:

"C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\pymysql\cursors.py:134: Warning: Row 1 doesn't contain data for all columns
  result = self._query(query)"

If I remove the Primary Key from the table, Everything works fine but this will not work for the project I am working on.

INADA Naoki

Aug 12, 2015, 11:07:31 PM8/12/15
to pymysq...@googlegroups.com
I think it's problem of mysql syntax, not pymysql.

What's your real table schema, query and parameters?

INADA Naoki  <songof...@gmail.com>