Hello everyone

Ray Aguilar

Jan 19, 2014, 4:30:37 PM1/19/14
to pym...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

My name is Raymond Aguilar. I just joined the group today. I am the Director of Product Development at LeadPages™ in sunny Minneapolis, MN. We are a startup in the Lead Generation and Landing Page markets and we are kicking some serious tail.

Anyway, I am a "python for the web" evangelist, and will be moving to the Twin Cities at the beginning of February. So I am super excited to get to meet all of you and become active in many of the user groups in the area. I'll also be coming to the first Meetup for the Web Dev meetup you are having.

I would encourage all of you to join me at the GDG Google conference on Feb 8th. http://gdgtc.com. I will be speaking there and LeadPages™ will be hosting the after party. So it should be a blast! Lots of Py and Google tech talks.

Anyway, I'm stoked to meet all of you and can't wait to see all of the awesome talent in the area. Feel free to hit me up 24/7 if you guys ever need anything or any help getting the meetups organized. I would love to help out in any way that I can.

Raymond Aguilar
Director of Product Development at LeadPages™
@flexgrip472