is there an off line pyramid installer?

Krishnakant Mane

Aug 28, 2014, 9:42:04 AM8/28/14
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I have already worked with Pylons before.
I wish to know if just in case we have an offline tarball of Pyramid
available.
I would ideally like some thing like sudo python setup.py install do the
job with all the default libraries which it any ways installs .
So if there is a single package like django offers, there will be less
band width waisted when internet is scarce or slow.
So if I get a tarball which contains mako, webobb, beaker ... and all
those default things, it becomes very ideal. If additional things like
sqlalchemy are to be installed, they can be downloaded in addition.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

I go to teach Python in many schools in semi urben areas where this
Scenario comes.

Eric Hanchrow

Aug 28, 2014, 11:21:33 AM8/28/14
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
You might want to simply build some "wheels" -- see
https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/reference/pip_wheel.html