Example for pyramid jinja2 internalization

na...@openmailbox.org

Aug 23, 2016, 12:33:13 AM8/23/16
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Can someone provide me with a working example for pyramid jinja2
internalization?
I have tried an example project using pyramid_jinja2_starter scaffold
and Paster Template I18N.
The scaffold provides two language folders in its locale folder FR and
DE.
No matter what I can't seem to change the language.

Can you provide me a link to working project?

Thanks
Regards
Navin

Navin Karkera

Aug 23, 2016, 6:42:24 AM8/23/16
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com

Sorry I meant internationalization

Sent from BlueMail

Krishnakant

Aug 24, 2016, 8:41:16 AM8/24/16
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com

Me too tryed the ready made code and followed all instructions but nothing seems to work.

I think I should try getext istead of bable, but that too may not work as the main issue here is language is not getting set.

happy hacking.

Krishnakant.