Pyramid at PyCon 2016

Steve Piercy

May 27, 2016, 6:51:43 PM5/27/16
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Mummies!

Pyramid and the Pylons Project will be at PyCon 2016 in
Portland, hosting a booth during the Opening Reception and Expo
Hall, followed by development sprints.

---------------------------------
Volunteers Needed
---------------------------------
We would enjoy the pleasure of your company to volunteer for
staffing the booth. Sign up to help out.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17nQTd-fTkf1JG7w91HpwWo3KL4xIhgoNAMLGZCwIuSk/edit?usp=sharing

---------------------------------
Pyramid Booth
---------------------------------
Stop by the Pyramid booth to talk with the Pyramid and Pylons
Project core developers, pick up swag, and purchase a limited
edition run of the original Pyramid tee-shirt, "Not Built By
Aliens"[1], featuring artwork by Felix Laflamme[2].

[1] http://pylonsproject.storenvy.com/collections/56570-all-products/products/241137-pyramid-not-built-by-aliens-t-shirt
[2] http://www.felixlaflamme.com/

Tee-shirts are available for a $20 donation. Any funds received
above our cost will go toward further Pyramid and Pylons
Projects development.

Location:
Portland Convention Center, Hall A-A1 / Hall B

Dates and Times:

PyCon Opening Reception:
Sunday, May 29, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Light food will be provided, as well as free drink ticket and a
cash bar.

Expo:
Monday, May 30, 2016 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 8:00am to 5:00pm

---------------------------------
Development Sprints
---------------------------------
Thursday, June 2, 2016 – Sunday, June 5, 2016
https://us.pycon.org/2016/community/sprints/

Pyramid is a "start small, finish big" Python web framework. It
is developed as part of the Pylons Project. We are newbie
friendly. We will be hacking on Pyramid, its dependencies and
add-ons, its marketing and documentation websites, and helping
folks get started with Pyramid.

Steve Piercy Website Builder Soquel, CA
<w...@stevepiercy.com> <http://www.stevepiercy.com/>