A french news/dépêche on linuxfr.org ?

wilk

Apr 12, 2014, 2:57:20 AM4/12/14
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Salut,

I wonder if somebody would like to write a french news on linuxfr.org
for the 1.5 release ? I don't think i've enough experience with Pyramid
to write it alone but i will help if somebody want to take it.

--
William

Gael Pasgrimaud

Apr 12, 2014, 10:40:25 AM4/12/14
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'll be happy to review it even if my knowledge is not so big. We definitly
need to promote pyramid in France! Go fot it! I'm sure that I'm not the only
person who can help. Just use a collaborative tool like etherpad to write your
article and some will join.

May be translating the english announcement can be a good start ?

Regards,

Gael

> --
> William

Simon Georges

Apr 12, 2014, 4:24:10 PM4/12/14
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
I would be happy to write one. I started one on linuxfr. Is it ok if i base my "depeche" on the what's new page ?
Thanks

wilk

Apr 13, 2014, 2:42:08 PM4/13/14
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Somebody began, so we can contribute...

https://linuxfr.org/redaction/news/publication-de-pyramid-1-5

--
William

Gael Pasgrimaud

Apr 16, 2014, 2:13:19 PM4/16/14
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've made a few changes. Looks good to me

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 01:24:10PM -0700, Simon Georges wrote:
> I would be happy to write one. I started one on linuxfr. Is it ok if i base my "depeche" on the what's new page ?
> Thanks

Werner

Apr 17, 2014, 3:05:27 AM4/17/14
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
On 4/13/2014 20:42, wilk wrote:
> Somebody began, so we can contribute...
>
> https://linuxfr.org/redaction/news/publication-de-pyramid-1-5
Just FYI, I get an "This Connection is Untrusted" trying to access it
with Firefox on Win.

Werner

fero14041

Apr 17, 2014, 3:31:21 AM4/17/14
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Werner: this is a known limitation of this site.
Its authentication certificate is made by the team,
and not validated by an external authority.

- fero14041