Announcing Deform 2.0 beta

瀏覽次數:106 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Mikko Ohtamaa

未讀,
2016年10月22日 下午5:07:442016/10/22
收件者:pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

Plone Conference 2016 Pyramid sprint team is proud to announce Deform 2 beta.

Deform is a Python HTML form library independent of underlying web framework. Deform is ideal for complex server-side generated forms with JavaScript integration. More complex examples include nested forms where one can dynamically add and remove subform items. Date and time picking widgets and other rich widgets are supported out of the box.

Deform comes with Chameleon templates for Bootstrap based widgets. It uses Colander as for form schema and validation definitions. Deform integrates well with Pyramid web framework and several other web frameworks. Peppercorn library is used to convert flat HTML name value mapping form submissions to stream of name value mappings submissions, allowing building complex and nested form structure.

Even if Deform uses Chameleon templates internally, you can embed rendered Deform forms into any template language.

README: https://github.com/pylons/deform

Widget demo is available at: http://54.162.46.236/

I kindly ask the community to take a look around. Currently I and Martin Peeters are cleaning up Deform issue tracker and unfinished pull requests. These will be merged to 2.0 and upcoming 2.0.x releases. Then we start planning to Deform 3 that will contain little bit modernized JavaScript interaction what we have at the moment.

Vinicius Assef

未讀,
2016年10月22日 晚上9:06:502016/10/22
收件者:pylons-discuss
Congrats, guys.

Steve Piercy

未讀,
2016年10月23日 下午5:13:082016/10/23
收件者:pylons-discuss
In addition the docs for the previous release version (0.9.9) now have a friendly red button to indicate they are out of date:

...and links to its current version of its corresponding page in the docs on "latest".

--steve

Mikko Ohtamaa

未讀,
2016年10月25日 下午6:03:102016/10/25
收件者:pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Deform 2.0 has been released.

Discussion on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Python/comments/59dv5b/deform_20/ - upvotes welcome.

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/deform/

-M

Jo G

未讀,
2016年11月9日 清晨5:17:332016/11/9
收件者:pylons-discuss
Great news that you guys are working on deform again.

So we have a request for the updating of select2 js so we can use ajax requests to populate the select2. It looks like this isn't included in deform2

We get round it at the moment by creating our own select2 widget and overriding the css and js.

Will this be in deform 3 and is there a timeframe for that?

Thanks
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄