Pyramid 1.7 released

Michael Merickel

May 20, 2016, 12:02:28 AM5/20/16
to Pylons
Pyramid 1.7 has been released!

There are minimal changes from 1.7b4 which I will not enumerate here.

Special thanks to Steve Piercy for the significant amount of time and detail he has put into curating the documentation for this release, including the conversion from easy_install to pip and his work on the Wiki2 tutorial. Also many many thanks to everyone who contributed to the updated Wiki2 tutorial including Randy Topliffe for kick starting the whole thing at the Pycon 2015 sprints.

A "What's New In Pyramid 1.7" document exists at

You will be able to see the 1.7 release documentation

You can install it via PyPI:

  pip install pyramid==1.7

Enjoy, and please report any issues you find to the issue tracker at

Thanks!

Ergo

May 20, 2016, 3:59:08 AM5/20/16
to pylons-discuss

This is awesome birthday present for me.

Thank you for all the hard work guys!

tonthon

May 24, 2016, 10:09:21 AM5/24/16
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com