PyCharm Open Source Licenses for Pylons Project

Steve Piercy

Nov 20, 2015, 4:09:33 PM11/20/15
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
I have requested and received a limited number of free open
source licenses for PyCharm to distribute to members of the
Pylons Project. If you satisfy the following requirements, you
are eligible to request one of these licenses.

* Be an active committer who regularly contributes of the Pylons Project.
* Use PyCharm for the purpose of development of the Pylons
Project's projects.
* Do not use PyCharm for any commercial purposes.
* Agree to the full license terms of PyCharm from JetBrains: https://www.jetbrains.com/buy/opensource/?product=pycharm#license-terms

Please send email to me off-list to make a request.

Additionally, if you previously had an open source license,
JetBrains has changed its product licensing model from perpetual
licenses to subscriptions. This migration process may have led
you to experience issues while converting your existing open
source license to an open source subscription. While the
previous open source license was multi-user, the new
subscriptions are distributed on a per-user basis. Please send
email to me off-list to make a request for a new license to
resolve this issue.

Thank you to PyCharm for their continued support of the Pylons
Project and open source software! Read more information about PyCharm:
https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/

--steve

Steve Piercy, Soquel, CA