Time for 1.2.3

lericson

Feb 2, 2012, 4:34:12 AM2/2/12
to pylibmc
No new features have been added, and it's time to release.

Any testers willing to report how the current codebase fares?

Tried the following systems:

libmemcached 1.02, OS X Lion
libmemcached 1.02, Linux 64-bit

lericson

Feb 2, 2012, 4:36:14 AM2/2/12
to pylibmc

On Feb 2, 10:34 am, lericson <ludvig.eric...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tried the following systems:

libmemcached 0.50, Gentoo Linux (64-bit compile)

I have no idea which version breaks, long ago 0.34 used to work.
Anybody willing to test?

Johan Bergström

Feb 2, 2012, 5:51:56 AM2/2/12
to pylibmc
I'm on it. Will try different libmemcached's (0.3x to 1.0x) on gentoo
32 and 64-bit during the weekend. RC next week? (unofficial works for
me)

Ludvig Ericson

Feb 20, 2012, 3:04:53 AM2/20/12
to pyl...@googlegroups.com
Hello, here's the first 1.2.3 release candidate.

Shortlog below

Hiroki Kumzaki (1):
      Format s# receives int, not a Py_ssize_t

Jari Sukanen (1):
      Fix reference counting in get_multi

Ludvig Ericson (24):
      Nuke outdated file
      Add tests for CAS and other things
      Don't reuse `res` to check for EOF
      Handle result structures more nimbly in gets()
      Merge pull request #65 from kumagi/master
      Use memcached_last_error_message() where possible
      Expose retry_timeout behavior
      SERVER_{MARKED_DEAD,TEMPORARILY_DISABLED} as exceptions
      Detailed section on failover behavior
      Make ServerDown mapping is now conditional
      Merge pull request #67 from ottob/master
      Add retry_timeout to behaviors test
      Fix doctests for exception strings
      Undo misguided changes in 00575f14f9d8521d259630abd18b
      Clean up incr_multi implementation
      Merge pull request #69 from peekeri/get_multi_decref
      Improve background for docs
      Portability: Skip strndup in favor of strdup
      Fix typo
      Fix autocorrection of old _retry_timeout behavior name
      Test for signedness overflow in incr/decr
      Test for negative deltas in incr/decr
      Nitpick header format
      pylibmc 1.2.3 release candidate 1

ottob (1):
      Add variable initialization that was missed in 00575f14f9

pylibmc-1.2.3-rc1.tar.gz

Ludvig Ericson

Feb 22, 2012, 9:02:25 PM2/22/12
to pyl...@googlegroups.com
Second release candidate, now actually compiles!
pylibmc-1.2.3-rc2.tar.gz

Ludvig Ericson

Apr 4, 2012, 9:07:08 AM4/4/12
to pyl...@googlegroups.com
This is what I intend to release, by request there will be a 48 hour delay between this post and the actual release.

Regards
-Ludvig
pylibmc-1.2.3.tar.gz