Wanna give a talk locally?

Selena Deckelmann

May 13, 2014, 4:55:19 PM5/13/14
to pylad...@googlegroups.com

Hi!

I'm starting to turn down speaking opportunities in the Portland area just about weekly.

Anyone here interested in giving talks? I get requests from user groups, universities, local conferences and companies that are having private meetings.

What I'd need from you is:

* Any previous speaking experience (None is fine! I just need to know that before I pass your name along)
* Topic or topics you are interested in speaking about (example: being a new programmer, language-specific library you have experience with, project management, HCI/UX, etc etc -- anything really is fine, just looking for a way to categorize what you're interested in somehow)

COMPLETELY OPTIONAL:
* If you have previous speaking experience, a link to a presentation (slides, video, etc)
* Link to any social media presence you have (Twitter/blog/tumblr)

Thanks!