Creating a new web app

Uri Even-Chen

Aug 16, 2016, 4:14:07 AM8/16/16
to Pyjs.org Users
Hi,

I developed this app in GWT (in Java) in 2010: http://chess-queens.sourceforge.net/

And this is the Python program that calculates the square root of a positive number: http://www.speedysoftware.com/uri/blog/my-first-programs-in-python/

By the way, I can create another program which calculates e^x (default: x=1).

The web app should be mobile-friendly.

Thanks,
Uri.

Uri Even-Chen

Aug 16, 2016, 4:24:47 AM8/16/16
to Pyjs.org Users
By the way (I didn't find how to edit my post) I want to have a few buttons with numbers (or <digit>) that when clicking on them it will set the input to a specific number, such as 2, 3, 4 or 9000000. And then the program will calculate the square root of this number.

Uri Even-Chen

Aug 16, 2016, 5:58:16 AM8/16/16
to Pyjs.org Users
C:\Uri\Projects\pyjs\examples\helloworld>pyjsbuild Hello.py
failed to create process.