are the lights still on?

Glyph

Apr 4, 2014, 10:26:30 PM4/4/14
to pyjs-...@googlegroups.com
There hasn't been any activity on the repo in a couple of months, but there are outstanding pull requests, like this one:

Are there any committers who can merge it?

If not, would someone like to make me (or, better yet, duly) a committer so I can merge some of these things?

-glyph

Lex Berezhny

Apr 4, 2014, 10:57:26 PM4/4/14
to pyjs-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Glyph,

I have merged the mentioned pull request.

I have added you to the project but I'm not sure if this gives you commit access or not, you'll have to verify and let me know.

Also, I'm in the process of forking the project and will no longer be contributing to pyjs. My main reason is that I want to go a slightly different direction and not be tied by GWT or trying to be backwards compatible.

My fork already has a working pypi package:

pip install pyjx

The project is here:

https://github.com/damoti/pyjx

I would like to do a lot more work on it before making any official announcements but I'm working on this nearly full time as I have no other work. My long term goal is to make a living by working on pyjx either through gittip.com or consulting work.

- lex

ming

May 22, 2014, 11:23:08 AM5/22/14
to pyjs-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Lex, Are you still working on pyjx? Any plan to release it soon? Thanks!

Lex Berezhny

May 22, 2014, 10:08:41 PM5/22/14
to pyjs-...@googlegroups.com

Still working on it. No plans to release soon unless someone funds more development time towards the project.

- lex

--

---