Problem Using ECLIPSE + PyDEV and Pyjamas

Rubens Queiroz

Mar 24, 2015, 11:26:29 AM3/24/15
to pyjs-...@googlegroups.com

Hey, I’m brazilian and my inglish is not so good.

I’ve got a problem trying to use the “combination” Eclipse + Pydev + Python + Pyjamas. After all installation, when I try do run a python file named: hello.py with the code:

   from pyjamas.ui.RootPanel import RootPanel

   from pyjamas.ui.Label import Label

   l = Label('Hello pyjs')

   RootPanel().add(l)

I get this error:

  Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\workspace\FirstPydevProject\com\fireBoxTraining\testePyjamas.py", line 6, in <module>

    from pyjamas.ui.RootPanel import RootPanel

  File "C:\Pyjamas\library\pyjamas\ui\RootPanel.py", line 17, in <module>

    from pyjamas import Factory

  File "C:\Pyjamas\library\pyjamas\Factory.py", line 9, in <module>

    from pyjamas import DOM

  File "C:\Pyjamas\library\pyjamas\DOM.py", line 1033, in <module>

    init()

  File "C:\Pyjamas\library\pyjamas\DOM.py", line 79, in init

    mf = get_main_frame()

  NameError: global name 'get_main_frame' is not defined

And I can’t find the cause.

If I run the same file with: pyjsbuild hello.py, everything works fine.

Does anyone know the cause of this problem?

Thanks for your attention.