8 days until the release, 14 open issues! We need help!

Jason Moore

Jun 8, 2015, 12:13:09 AM6/8/15
to py...@googlegroups.com
We have a June 15 release milestone with currently 14 open issues (and 3 open PRs):

https://github.com/pydy/pydy/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+sort%3Aupdated-desc+milestone%3A%220.3.0+Release%22

Plus we have 7 open issues on the human standing tutorial to bring it up-to-date with PyDy 0.3.0 (also due June 15):

https://github.com/pydy/pydy-tutorial-human-standing/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22SciPy+2015+Tutorial%22

If each of use takes one or two issues we can knock this out pretty quickly.

If you are willing to work on an issue either assign yourself to it on Github or I can assign one for you.

Please reply to this email if you'd like to help get this out the door.