0.3.0 release is ~50% done, but more help is needed!

Jason Moore

May 25, 2015, 1:07:21 AM5/25/15
to py...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

We've made pretty good progress towards the June 15 0.3.0 release. Approximately 50% of the issues in the milestone have been closed since we created it.

But we still have to fix some major visualization bugs that were introduced with the visualizer overhaul that will probably take more time than expected.

Things you can do to help:

- Review open pull requests: https://github.com/pydy/pydy/pulls
- Pick an example and make sure it works with the HEAD of master
- Test the visualizer on your machine and report issues

Thanks for all the help. Remember that "many hands makes for light work", so even if you can only contribute 30 minutes here and there, it is helpful.