Re: Mechanical pendulum, inertia and robot movements: a modeling mechanics with sympy

Jason Moore

Oct 11, 2015, 4:09:00 PM10/11/15
to Kamel Ibn Aziz Derouiche, py...@googlegroups.com
Kamel,

Looks great. Congrats on getting accepted. We've given some talks on this in the past. There are a few youtube videos from Pycon and Scipy that you can get ideas from. There are also materials for the presentations in the pydy github account.

If you show us your slides or other preparation materials, we can give you more specific advice.

Please reply to the pydy email list.

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 10:22 AM, Kamel Ibn Aziz Derouiche <kamel.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

My name is Kamel,  I am interested scientific application from SymPy, NumPy and Scipy. Recently accepted my talk on Pyconfr'2015

http://www.pycon.fr/2015/schedule/presentation/84/,

it's possible oriented and advice for my talk :).

PS: excuse my english !.

Bests regards
Kamel

“it's time to think otherwise"