GSoC 2018

Jason Moore

Feb 13, 2018, 12:56:26 PM2/13/18
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are going to participate in GSoC 2018. The PSF is going to let PyDy join as a sub-org and we may be able to get a slot or two from them. Also SymPy was selected as a mentoring org and students will be able to submit projects related to the SymPy codebase too.

I would like to have some more mentors help this year. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.

All info (including mentor instructions) can be found here:

https://github.com/pydy/pydy/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code#2018

Please edit/update as you see fit.

Jason

Jason Moore

Mar 1, 2018, 11:55:52 AM3/1/18
to py...@googlegroups.com
FYI, PSF rejected us for not having enough mentors. So we will only accept students through SymPy that work on the symbolic aspects of the library.

Jason