PyDy 0.3.0 Release Deadline is now!

Jason Moore

Jun 16, 2015, 2:01:35 AM6/16/15
to py...@googlegroups.com
We are scheduled to release 0.3.0 today (June 15th) and we are super close to doing that. Thanks to the efforts of quite a few of us we've closed 68 issues/prs and only have 11 left, most of which are in their final states of being taken care of.

I am going to go through the remaining issues and make some executive decisions on whether what to do for the release so that we are in a state to complete the milestone.

Thanks for the big effort here. We now have a working in notebook visualizer that is going to be nice to show off at the SciPy tutorials.

Please help finish things up for this last bit in the release.