PyDy 0.3.1 release

Jason Moore

Dec 26, 2015, 1:56:55 PM12/26/15
to py...@googlegroups.com
I am going to make a PyDy 0.3.1 release that includes bug fixes before January 4th to prepare for our use of PyDy in the graduate level multibody dynamics course at UC Davis this coming winter quarter.

If you have any outstanding bugs that you'd like fixed, please work on and review the needed PRs.

Jason Moore

Dec 26, 2015, 2:03:36 PM12/26/15
to py...@googlegroups.com

Jason Moore

Dec 29, 2015, 6:13:45 PM12/29/15
to py...@googlegroups.com
We've closed all of the issues for the bug fix release except for the Camera one:

https://github.com/pydy/pydy/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A0.3.1

Would anyone like to tackle that issue? It's possible that it is a minor change, as it used to work.

I'm planning to release 0.3.1 this weekend.

Anything else folks want in the release?