Ibis Release 0.12.0

Phillip Cloud

Oct 29, 2017, 10:36:30 PM10/29/17
to pyd...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I’m happy to announce a new major release of ibis, 0.12.0.

Ibis is a pandas-like deferred expression library for analytics. We recommend that all users upgrade to version 0.12.0.

pip packages are available on PyPI, as well as conda-forge.

Try it out by installing from pip:

pip install ibis-framework

or conda:

conda install ibis-framework -c conda-forge

This release contains many new features and a host of bug fixes.

There are also 2 shiny new backends: Yandex Clickhouse, thanks to Krisztián Szűcs and Google BigQuery thanks to Dan Lovell.

The full release notes here: http://ibis-project.readthedocs.io/en/latest/release.html

Thanks to everyone that helped out on this release!