Introduction to Statistics with Python

Thomas Haslwanter

Aug 6, 2016, 10:51:54 AM8/6/16
to PyData
It has taken me quite some time, but now my book "Introduction to Statistics with Python" is finally available (http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319283159).

The corresponding source-code is on github  https://github.com/thomas-haslwanter/statsintro_python

While Python is very strong for advanced statistics and machine learning, I could not find any books that matched my requirements for my introductory
statistics classes. During the writing, I have been stunned by the helpfulness (and expertise) of the Python stats community, and I do hope
that this book helps to make statistics with Python popular also for non expert users.

thomas

dartdog

Aug 6, 2016, 11:01:40 AM8/6/16
to PyData
The Git repo looks like a nice resource with some useful Stats model examples in Jupyter notebooks, I'm sure the book is great as well, congrats on getting it done!.