ANN: Pandas 0.23.1 Released

Tom Augspurger

Jun 12, 2018, 10:33:28 PM6/12/18
to pyd...@googlegroups.com, numpy-di...@scipy.org, python-ann...@python.org, scipy...@scipy.org, panda...@python.org

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce pandas that pandas 0.23.1 has been released.

This is a minor bug-fix release in the 0.23.x series and includes some regression fixes, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
We recommend that all users upgrade to this version.
See the full whatsnew for a list of all the changes.

The release can be installed with conda from the default channel and conda-forge::

conda install pandas

Or via PyPI:

python -m pip install --upgrade pandas

A total of 30 people contributed patches to this release. People with a “+” by their names contributed a patch for the first time.

  • Adam J. Stewart
  • Adam Kim +
  • Aly Sivji
  • Chalmer Lowe +