Color Bar with Pandas styler

Hamid Reza Hassanzadeh

Mar 13, 2018, 1:47:53 PM3/13/18
to PyData
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to make a heatmap from my pandas dataframe using styler, because this is the only tool that I know that can plot heatmaps with multi-index dataframes. There is only one big caveat to that, and that is as far as I understand, styler cannot plot a color bar along side the heatmap. Is it really not possible? If not then do you know of any hack to add color bar to the heatmaps?
Thank you

Paul Hobson

Mar 13, 2018, 3:01:38 PM3/13/18
to pyd...@googlegroups.com
Can you include an example of what you mean by heatmap and what you tried?

Seaborn can handle this: http://seaborn.pydata.org/generated/seaborn.heatmap.html