ANN: pandas v0.20.2 released

Tom Augspurger

Jun 5, 2017, 8:36:54 AM6/5/17
to pyd...@googlegroups.com, numpy-di...@scipy.org, python-ann...@python.org, scipy...@scipy.org, panda...@python.org
I'm pleased to announce the release of pandas 0.20.2.

This is a minor bug-fix release in the 0.20.x series and includes some small regression fixes,
bug fixes, and performance improvements.
See the Whatsnew Page to see all of the changes. We recommend that all users upgrade to this version.

This was a release of 4 weeks with 67 commits by 34 authors.

Tom

---

What is it

pandas is a Python package providing fast, flexible, and expressive  data structures designed to make working with “relational” or “labeled” data both easy and intuitive. It aims to be the fundamental high-level building block for doing practical, real world data analysis in Python. Additionally, it has the broader goal of becoming the most powerful and flexible open source data analysis / manipulation tool available in any language.

How to get it

Source tarballs and windows/mac/linux wheels are available on PyPI (thanks to Christoph Gohlke for the windows wheels, and to Matthew Brett for setting up the mac/linux wheels).
Conda packages are already available via the conda-forge channel (conda install pandas -c conda-forge).
It will be available on the main channel shortly.

Issues

Please report any issues on our issue tracker: https://github.com/pydata/pandas/issues

Thanks

Thanks to all the contributors: