Data visualization

BHAVESH GOSWAMI

Jul 5, 2016, 9:04:07 AM7/5/16
to PyData
Hi
I am developing an application using python pandas as backend and AngularJS as frontend and i am having difficulty parsing json data which compatible to prepare chart using google chart.
My Detail Questions are :
1) I will upload file and after that i will read file using python pandas (eg. csv or excel) After that i am giving user a choice of selecting groupby and aggregate function and i am preparing data dynamically so how can i make my data compatible with google chart because groupby and agg function can change according to user selection.
Please help.