Meeting via Hangout

Naomi Ceder

Nov 12, 2013, 10:42:55 PM11/12/13
to pycon-educa...@googlegroups.com
For everyone interested,

The doodle poll left us with one choice, really - Thursday, Nov. 14 at 8 pm CST.

If you want to join, let me know and I'll send you an invite to the hangout. If you can't make it but want to help out, let me know that, too.

I'm hoping that we can settle on some people who will focus on particular areas - program, keynotes, publicity, etc.

Chalmer Lowe

Nov 13, 2013, 9:46:16 PM11/13/13
to pycon-educa...@googlegroups.com
Naomi:
definitely interested. please send me a hangout link.
chalmer

Naomi Ceder

Nov 13, 2013, 9:50:13 PM11/13/13
to pycon-educa...@googlegroups.com
Will do... I'll start it about 10 minutes early to leave some extra time for people to connect.

--

---