Re: Digest for pycon-education-summit@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

kirby urner

Jan 14, 2014, 2:03:52 AM1/14/14
to pycon-educa...@googlegroups.com

So is this a regular Google Group then?  Members only posting, public archive?  I just wanted to report that after an initial expression of interest, the authors of Mathematics for the Digital Age and Programming in Python, Maria and Gary Litvin, decided they can't make it to Pycon this year, or that's how it's looking at the moment.  I expressed my hope we could enjoy them as speakers another time.  Nothing else to report at this moment.

Kirby Urner
4dsolutions.net
+ O'Reilly School of Tech

Naomi Ceder

Jan 14, 2014, 8:04:41 AM1/14/14
to pycon-educa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kirby. Yes, you got the nature of the group right.

Cheers,
Naomi

--

---