Re: Digest for pycon-education-summit@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 2 Topics

1 view

STEPHEN JACOBS

Dec 2, 2013, 9:31:27 AM12/2/13
to pycon-educa...@googlegroups.com

    Naomi:

    In the absence of comments, I suggest that we make a command executive
    decision:
    * Do we want to have posters? (I suggest no.)
Agreed
    * I am not familiar with Google Moderator, but can certainly put together
    something so that we can create links for use in our announcement.

I believe Remy said he had some familiarity with it
    * Can you confirm with Diana Clarke about early bird pricing?

    On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 7:24:07 PM UTC-5, naomi.ceder wrote:

    Chalmer Lowe <chalme...@gmail.com> Dec 01 12:47PM -0800

    Naomi:

    Thanks for the feedback. Next step sounds like we need to get this material
    posted - the sooner the better (with the appropriate edits to your name)
    and the addition of email and URL links.

    I would be happy to reach out to the appropriate parties to see about
    getting this material added to the PyCon website. Suggestions?

    chalmer

    On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 7:16:15 PM UTC-5, naomi.ceder wrote:

--

---