Almost there

Doug Royal

Jan 16, 2014, 3:46:34 PM1/16/14
to pyc...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody,

We're almost there.

  • We have some funding to pay for the Meetup account, and I've had the meetup account reactivated.
  • We have a handful of people willing to speak.
  • We have someone setting up a github account for us.
  • I've chatted with a dozen or so of you about how we should organize the group, and I've got some great feedback.
  • AND, we should have the meeting place squared away soon. I have a meeting with a local business owner to chat about the group and see if we can use their space. The initial communication has bee positive, so I'm optimistic.

Billy Earney

Jan 16, 2014, 9:24:18 PM1/16/14
to Doug Royal, pyc...@googlegroups.com
Doug,

Good work.  I'm glad to see things moving forward!

Billy