import_file question

juan luis verbena

Jun 9, 2014, 11:31:28 AM6/9/14
to pycl...@googlegroups.com
Hi, again. I'm sorry to bother you again, but I'm using the following commands
to use my own density profile in a cloudy run:

c_input.set_other('dlaw table radius')
c_input.import_file('name_of_file_with_density_profile')
c_input.set_other('end of dlaw')

Now, the problem I have is that the data in the file is placed in the '.in' file in a
seemingly random place, not between 'dlaw table radius' and 'end of dlaw' as I'd
expect. Is there a way to make the file be appended at the place where I need it?

Thanks again.

Christophe Morisset

Jun 9, 2014, 2:35:57 PM6/9/14
to pycl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Juan Luis,

I think the best in this case is to put everything in the density file, I mean to write the "dlaw table radius" and "end of dlaw" in the density profile file, so you are sure that the things go in the right order. And forget about the set_other in this case.
Best regards,
Christophe