[GAME] Autumn

Jack Lance

Nov 20, 2016, 7:56:12 PM11/20/16
to PuzzleScript
http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=ef9e3bf2eb459b52ba91f155f7b18480

This game is the third part in the series, and it's the only one released in its respective season! (Unless you live in southern hemisphere, that is.)

Note that the plot and mechanics are such that even if you have not completed Spring or Summer, you can still play this game.

Like last time, I'll post the next part in a week. I hope you like it, and feedback is welcome.

edderiofer

Nov 20, 2016, 9:01:14 PM11/20/16
to PuzzleScript, jack.l...@gmail.com
(Having been a beta-tester for this game, by the end of this series, you will really, REALLY hate bunnies.)

It's quite illogical that the Winter Solstice is the first day of Winter (at least in the UK), instead of the middle of Winter. The Chinese lunar calendar marks the first day of Winter as ~Nov 7.