Puzzlescript Music Maker

Dark Samus

May 23, 2015, 2:09:47 PM5/23/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
After giving up on this project, I finally got serious about it and tried to make it work. After giving up on this project 4 months ago, I present the Puzzlescript Music Maker! This will be an updateable link so I can fix any bugs. Due to some confusing complications about how the game will work, upon playing the game you can also download an instruction manual to teach you how everything works.

Connorses

May 23, 2015, 11:49:51 PM5/23/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
This is pretty fun. You might be very interested to see this old thread where we collected some good sounds that are in tune:
so you can hack it and borrow the sfx numbers if you want -u-

PROJECT H GAMES

May 24, 2015, 12:19:28 PM5/24/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! I edited the script and now it should be working. I'll try to work on another update today to improve the Play Line functionality.

PROJECT H GAMES

May 24, 2015, 12:40:32 PM5/24/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
Also, would someone mind helping me make an easy way for the line to teleport to the beginning when it reaches the Grey Line? I would appreciate the help a lot.